The kitchen pantry was a huge selling point for me when we bought our house (it kind of made up for the fact that there was no linen closet). It is by far one of my favorite parts of the house. Unfortunately, when we moved in the hubby was working out of state so I was here alone and, with a full school course load and work, the unpacking process was slow and sloppy, we're still getting things organized. The food was pretty much thrown in the pantry just to get it out of the kitchen and since then it has become the dumping ground for all things kitchen related.
A few weeks ago we bought two pantry racks to hang in there to better use the space, my plan to do this over Spring Break just didn't happen though. But for some reason I'd just had enough today and needed to get it done. So....here it is!
Before..... After.....
I know, I know, it doesn't look like much but trust me it's a TREMENDOUS improvement! Here are my fabulous pantry racks and my formerly under-utilized corner.
I'm so happy to finally have gotten around to this! Maybe now I'll cook more, I'm sure the hubby would appreciate it! It's the small things......
No comments:
Post a Comment